Yellow Belt Green Tag - 7th Kup
Is the pseudonym of the patriot Ahn Chang-Ho (1876-1938). The 24 movements represent his entire life which he devoted to furthering the education of Korea and its independence movement.
No. of movements – 24
Green - Signifies the plants growth as the TaeKwon-Do skill begins to develop.
- Middle Straight Fingertip Thrust - Kaunde Sun Sonkut Tulgi
- High Outer Forearm Wedging Block - Nopunde Bakat Palmok Hechyo Makgi
- High Outer Forearm Side Block - Nopunde Bakat Palmok Yop Makgi
- Fixed Stance - Gojung Sogi
- Low Stance - Nachuo Sogi
- High Backfist Side Strike - Nopunde Dung Joomuk Yop Taerigi
- Low Front Snap Kick - Najunde Ap Cha Busigi
- Three Step Semi Free - Ban Jayoo Matsogi
- Release from Hold - Japp Yosul Tae