White Belt Yellow Tag - 9th Kup
Means literally ‘the Heaven the Earth’. It is, in the Orient, interpreted as the creation of the world or the beginning of human history, therefore, it is the initial pattern played by the beginner. This pattern consists of two similar parts, one to represent the Heaven and the other to represent the Earth.
No. of movements – 19
Yellow - Signifies the earth from which a plant sprouts and takes root as Taekwon-do foundation is being laid.
- Obverse Punch - Baro Jirugi
- Reverse Punch - Bandae Jirugi
- Middle Section Forefist Punch - Kaunde Ap Joomuk Jirugi
- Ball of Foot - Kumchi
- Footsword - Balkal
- Front Snap Kick - Ap Cha Busigi
- Side Piercing Kick - Yop Cha Jirugi
- Middle Section Inner Forearm Block - Kaunde An PalmokMakgi
- Low Section Outer Forearm Block - Najunde Bakat Palmok Makgi
- Left - Wen
- Right - Orun