Green Belt Blue Tag - 5th Kup
Is the pseudonym of a great philosopher and scholar Yi I (1536-1584) nicknamed the ‘Confucius of Korea’. The 38 movements of this pattern refer to his birthplace on 38th degree latitude and the diagram represents ‘scholar’.
No. of movements – 38
Blue - Signifies the heaven towards which the plant matures into a towering tree as training in Taekwon-do progresses.
- Front Elbow Strike - Ap Palkup Taerigi
- Back Fist Side/Back Strike - Dung Joomuk Yop Taerigi
- X-Stance - Kyocha Sogi
- Twin Knifehand Block - Sang Sankal Makgi
- High Double Forearm Block - Nopunde Doo Palmok Makgi
- High Hooking Block - Nopunde Golcho Makgi