Green Belt - 6th Kup
Is named after the noted monk Won Hyo who introduced Buddhism to the Silla Dynasty in the year 686 A.D.
No. of movements – 28
Blue - Signifies the heaven towards which the plant matures into a towering tree as training in Taekwon-do progresses.
- High Inward Knifehand Strike - Nopunde Annuro Sonkal Taerigi
- Closed Stance - Moa Sogi
- Bending Ready Stance A - Goburyo Sogi A
- Front Snap Kick - Ap Cha Busigi
- Side Piercing Kick - Yop Cha Jirugi
- Middle Forearm Guarding Block - Palmok Daebi Makgi
- Inner Forearm Circular Block - Palmok Dollimyo Makgi