Blue Belt - 4th Kup
Is named after the patriot Ahn Joong–Gun who assassinated Hiro-Bumi Ito, the first Japanese governor-general of Korea, known as the man who played the leading part in the Korea-Japan merger. There are 32 movements in this pattern to represent Mr Ahn’s age when he was executed at Lui-Shung prison (1910).
No. of movements – 32
Red - Signifies danger, cautioning the student to exercise control and warning the opponent to stay away.
- Upper Elbow Strike - Wi Palkup Taerigi
- Closed Stance B - Moa Sogi B
- Rear Foot Stance - Dwit Bal Sogi
- Palm Pressing Block - Sonbadak Noolo Makgi
- Middle Reverse Knifehand Side Block - Kaunde Sonkal Dung Yop Makgi
- U-Shaped Block - Digutcha Makgi
- Palm Upward Block - Sonbadak Ollyo Makgi
- X-Fist Rising Block - Kyocha Joomuk Chookyo Makgi
- Angle Punch - Giokja Jirugi
- Twin Fist Upset Punch - Sang Joomuk Dwijibo Jirugi
- High Twin Fist Vertical Punch - Nopunde Sang Joomuk Sewo Jirugi